With 50 years of local tool and equipment hire expertise, we provide the right advice to help you chose the right equipment and get the job done!
For excavator hire Melbourne wide, you’ll get the job done better with our modern fleet of quality Kubota excavators at great rates.
For jobs with tight access, our 1T Excavators are ideal as their tracks can be reduced using a single lever to just 800mm so you can get through doorways and gates. These come on their own trailer at no extra cost. Where access isn’t an issue, our most popular excavator, the 1.7T Excavator, is your best bet, as it’s the same price as the 1T, still comes on its own trailer at no extra cost but is a much more powerful machine. Hire a 1T or 1.7T excavator standard with 3 mud buckets, or with optional post hole auger attachment. Our 2.7T Excavator is our most powerful excavator and comes standard with 3 mud buckets and optional post hole auger or quality Toku rock breaker attachment. Get the job done – better! – when you hire our modern, quality big-brand mini excavators at great prices,
You’ll get your job done better with our:
• Quality Kubota excavators but without the big hire company prices;
• Modern fleet of equipment, cleaned and serviced after every hire for a hassle-free job; and
• Knowledgeable, efficient and friendly staff to help you get the right equipment for your job.
• Our 1T and 1.7T excavator hires include a trailer for transportation at no extra charge.
• Each hire also includes 8 hours usage (24-hour), 9 hours usage (weekend), 40 hours usage (1-week), and 160 hours (4-weeks). Any hours over this charged at 1/13th of the 24-hour rate – but most people stay well within the standard usage inclusions!
• 1/2 an hour of cleaning.
• Our excavators are hired out full of diesel, and we suggest you fill-up with diesel before returning as we charge $3.30 per litre.
• Anything above the included 1/2 an hour of cleaning is charged at $20 per 15 minutes.